We all dream of a beautiful, spotless and healthy skin. This is why we try all methods, remedies and use best products. But sometimes we get attacked by acnes and even after using the best creams and lotions we do not get rid of those nasty pimples. At that time, we wish for a magical product which could cure acnes within short span effectively. Cleocin T gel is one such product which can cure acnes quickly and effectively. This medicine is widely used to treat acne. The gel works by decreasing the number of acne lesions. Its generic name is Clindamycin which is an antibiotic. The gel stops the growth of bacteria, thus curing the acnes. If you are going through a bad skin due to acnes then order Cleocin today. You can purchase this gel online at reasonable rates.
Follow appropriatemethod while applying the gel. Always apply gel on a fresh, clear and clean skin. If you are wearing makeup then remove it before application. Wash your hands and face with soap before using the gel. Take an appropriate quantity of Cleocin gel on a pad or cotton swab & apply on the affected area. Do not take the gel in large amount to achieve results faster. This this will not give desired results earlier, moreover it may irritate your skin. It is recommended to apply the gel daily before going to bed. Apply gel only once a day or as suggested by your doctor. Make sure that the gel doesn’t enter your mouth, nose or eyes. If that happens, then rinse with water immediately. Continue using the gel until the time suggested by your dermatologist. You can observe changes in your skin within 2 weeks of application. However, noticeable results can be observed after six weeks of usage. This is a wonderful product and you should order Cleocin today to get a rich, clear and clean skin.
You must not use Cleocin T gel, if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Cleocin T gel or to lincomycin
· you have Crohn disease, antibiotic-associated colitis, or ulcerative colitis
· are pregnant or planning for pregnancy
· Cleocin T gel should not be swallowed as it may be poisonous.
· Do not let this gel enter your eyes or nose or mouth. If that happens, immediately rinse with cool water.
· If you experience diarrhea, stomach pain or cramping, or bloody stools during treatment or within several months after usage then contact your doctor immediately.
· Cleocin T gel is not recommended for children under 122 years of age.
· Do not go under sun immediately after applying the gel on the skin.
· Do not use the gel on a burned or cut skin.
· If you have experienced skin allergies or are still having any allergy then avoid the gel.
· If you experience any side effects, such as itchiness or redness, then contact your dermatologist immediately.
· Do not apply gel again and again or in excess quantity to gain immediate result. Doing so can damage your skin.