Carisoprodol is a skeletal muscle relaxant, which is prescribed to treat painful injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions. Carisoprodol is considered as one of the best pain reducing medicine for treating acute to chronic pain globally. As muscles exist in every body part therefore our whole body becomes vulnerable to muscle pain. Muscle pain is the most common form of pain; it is not possible to go to doctor all the time for muscle pain. For example, fatigue, strain on joints, ligaments or muscle weakness.
Carisoprodol is an FDA controlled drug. It is sold under brand name Soma, pain-o-soma, Prosoma. The regular use of this drug over a long period of time can lead to addiction and dependence.
This medication imparts its therapeutic activity by blocking pain sensation between the nerves and the brain. So it is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant and excludes pain from muscle spasms and also gives relief from the distressing feeling of pain. Carisoprodol is available in various strengths ranging from 250mg to 350 mg. depending upon the severity of pain and tolerance power of individual one can choose appropriate dose. It should not be taken more than 2-3 weeks.
Carisoprodol is an oral formulation so taken by water thrice a day. One pill must consume at night time. It can be taken with food or without food but eating can delay the effects. Carisoprodol is a habit forming drug it should be used only on doctor’s advice. Maximum tolerated dose for carisoprodol is 400mg
Some harmful effects one can observe with the use of carisoprodol includes headache, sleepiness, drowsiness, dizziness, Constipation, trouble micturition, Depression, Weakness, Irritation, irregular heartbeat, Stomach upsets, Vomiting, Shortness of breath, burning sensation.
Precautionary steps should be taken while using carisoprodol is
- If the individual have sensitivity to the drug metabolite carisoprodol.
- If patient is suffering from acute intermittent porphyria should avoid carisoprodol.
- If the person has a history of or risk of seizures.
- If the individual have poor kidney or liver function.
- Stay away from carisoprodol in case of pregnancy or in breastfeeding condition.
· If the person is suffering from stomach ulcers.
· It is also contraindicated for children below than 12 years of age.
· If the person has hypersensitive reaction.
· Use if this medicine is contradicted if the person is taking alcohol.
Buy soma max 10, soma max, soma max 10 hgh, Soma, pain-o-soma, Prosoma
#OnlinePharmacy #onlinedrugstore #genericdrugs #genericmedicine #drugs #insulin #diabetes #health #healthcare #syringes #medication #medicines #Onlinepharmaindia,#onlinepharmacystore,#pharmacy #drugstore #medicines #onlinechemist #prescriptiondrugs #prescription #onlinedrugstore #chemistonline #onlinemedicalstore #buymedicineonline #prescriptiondrugsonline